We are looking to fill an entry to mid-level position in our New York City Office. This role is primarily based in an office environment and is not a full-time remote or full-time work from home role.
This role will work collaboratively with other intelligence analysts, technical analysts, private industry partners and law enforcement officials. As an Intelligence Analyst you will be responsible for providing intelligence analysis to identify threats and develop timely and actionable alerts, briefs, and analytical assessments.
As a Cyber Intelligence Analyst you will use your skills and talents as you:
- Conduct multiple-source intelligence analysis on current and emerging threats using advanced research methods and analytical techniques to produce intelligence products.
- Collaborate with other intelligence analysts and partners within the organization to ensure the information is being effectively produced and utilized.
- Provide subject matter expertise to internal and external partners on cyber threats to support analytic operations and initiatives.
- Utilize data analysis and data visualization tools to identify risks to sensitive information and support cyber enabled crime investigations.
- Maintain an awareness of changing industry challenges and technical advancements to recommend enhancements to existing technologies and processes.
What we are looking for ….
You will need to have:
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and be eligible for a U.S. Government security clearance.
- 1-2 years of demonstrated experience in conducting cyber intelligence analysis or relevant advanced degree.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred in intelligence, international affairs, information science, information security, or related programs; Other areas of study will be considered
- Ability to leverage researching expertise to identify and navigate relevant online forums, including Web sites, social media, and traditional sources to support research and analysis.
- Very effective oral and written communications skills with the ability to compose finished intelligence reports in a timely, concise, and accurate manner.
- Proven record of accomplishment of successfully managing and executing on both short term and long-term projects
- Foreign language ability is a plus, but is not required to be a successful candidate for this position.
Interested candidates must submit their resume via cover letter with salary requirements to Human Resource Administrator at HumanResources@ncfta.net. We thank all those interested, however, only those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted.