This position is part of the Cyber Financial Team whose objective is to disrupt cyber threats to the financial services industry. You will be part of a team of experienced analysts to disseminate intelligence on these threats. This role will work collaboratively with other intelligence analysts, technical analysts, private industry partners and law enforcement officials. Key functions include interpretation and translation from gathered information from multiple sources and preparing written and oral assessments.
This role is not a fully remote position.
As a Cyber Intelligence Analyst you will use your skills and talents as you:
- Translate, interpret, analyze and process products
- Conduct multiple-source intelligence analysis on current and emerging threats using advanced research methods and analytical techniques to produce intelligence products.
- Collaborate with other intelligence analysts and partners within the organization to ensure the information is being effectively produced and utilized.
- Provide subject matter expertise to internal and external partners on cyber threats to support analytic operations and initiatives.
- Utilize data analysis and data visualization tools to identify risks to sensitive information and support cyber enabled financial crimes investigations.
- Maintain an awareness of changing industry challenges and technical advancements to recommend enhancements to existing technologies and processes.
What we are looking for ….
You will need to have:
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and be eligible for a U.S. Government security clearance.
- Full Professional Proficiency – Russian language
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in conducting intelligence analysis.
- Undergraduate degree or military training and experience in cyber intelligence, information science, information security, international studies, information assurance, or a related field. Four years’ of demonstrated experience and knowledge in cyber-security and intelligence analysis will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Ability to leverage well-honed researching expertise to identify and navigate relevant online forums, including Web sites, social media, and traditional sources to support research and analysis.
- Effective oral and written communications skills with the ability to compose finished intelligence reports in a timely, concise and accurate manner. Has the ability to present to a variety of audiences, including senior executives.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and executing on both short term and long term projects
- Knowledge of the cyber threat landscape to include a working knowledge in one or more of the following topics: cybercrime, financially motivated cyber groups, hacktivism, emerging threats to the financial sector, social engineering, and insider threats.
Even better if you have:
- Experience working in cyber enabled financial fraud investigations such as identity theft, securities fraud, synthetic identity fraud, skimming, or money laundering.
- Master’s Degree in intelligence, international affairs, information science, finance, investigative journalism, data analytics or related field of study.
Interested candidates must submit their resume via cover letter with salary requirements to Human Resource Administrator at HumanResources@ncfta.net. We thank all those interested however, only those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted.