This position will serve as a Gaming Intelligence Analyst within our Malware and Cyber Threats Program. The Analyst will directly support our gaming clients. The analyst is responsible for gaming threats and provide research and intelligence analysis in order to identify new threats and quantify vulnerabilities of current threats in order to develop timely and actionable alerts, briefs and analytical assessments. This role will work collaboratively with other intelligence analysts, technical analysts, private industry partners and federal law enforcement officials. The Analyst will develop timely and actionable alerts, briefs and analytical assessments.
You are expected to:
- Understand malicious cheats and intrusion attempts into video games, gaming equipment, mobile cheats and infrastructure
- Sharing of information related to the compromise, subversion or exploitation of gaming cyber threats and gaming equipment security controls or detection mechanisms
- Conduct gaming cheating, exploit, and hacking research
- Hold discussions of gaming security vulnerabilities for the purpose of exploiting those vulnerabilities
- Strong background to understand basic gaming architectures
- Research tools from the gaming intelligence community to run against the network to identify IOCs for the client.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) with the ability to brief/communicate information in a concise, effective manner to a wide range of audiences; this is a writing intense position
- Evaluate dark web, clear net, social media and gaming platforms:
- Analyze, process, and compare data to produce gaming daily/weekly gaming intelligence products
- Identify credible, new gaming intelligence and subject matter resources relative to current/emerging threats as they relate to the use of technology
- Provide subject matter expertise on gaming cyber threats to support current analytic operations, initiatives
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and be eligible for a U.S. Government security clearance.
- Minimum of 2 year of experience and/or Intelligence Analyst II or higher
- Strong analytical skills, out-of-the-box approach and a curious mind
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Team player