Make an impact
Our organization’s role is increasingly important and the impact we make is changing things for the better. Our team-oriented environment will provide you with the opportunity to be a key contributor on initiatives focused on identifying, mitigating and neutralizing cyber crime threats. Our company is full of energetic people that are passionate about doing something that will help change the world.
What’s in it for You?
- Work with great colleagues and subject matter experts
- Flexible work environment
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation/sick time
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Professional development
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Company paid life insurance
- 401K savings plan with company matching program
- Employee recognition program
- Voluntary short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life insurance for you and your family
Obtain “Real World” Expereince
The NCFTA offers talented students an innovative work experience in a growing sector that will help them enhance their professional development and academic goals. Our program offers paid internships for undergraduate and graduate degree students. It is an intensive 12-week program that gives rising college seniors or graduate level students the opportunity to build knowledge and skills in the intelligence analysis field. The student will receive training and be part of the team from day one.