The National Cyber Forensics & Training Alliance (NCFTA) brings public and private industry together to research and identify current and emerging cyber crime threats globally. Our organization strives to achieve professional and technical excellence, build lasting professional relationships and make a difference in society. We hire employees who are passionate about what they do and we promote a culture of integrity and hard work. For further information, see www.ncfta.net.
The NCFTA is currently seeking an Intelligence Analyst to join our Malware and Cyber Threats Team as an Intelligence Analyst with a focus on developing and supporting code utilizing Python skills. You will also learn new technologies to support the compliance and business processes of the NCFTA as a whole.
Position Qualifications: To be considered for this position, the candidate must meet the knowledge, skills and abilities listed below:
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and be eligible for a U.S. Government security clearance
- Experience in Python/Django framework
- Knowledge of Linux
- Conduct analysis of unknown files and produce a finished product for dissemination
- Coordinate with internal team and members to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Assist with maintaining a lab environment where operating systems are installed on computer hardware and scripts are used.
- Analysis and aggregation of data into appropriate organization systems and datasets
- Drive to learn new tools, command line interfaces, and programming languages.
- Detail oriented with self-starting organizational skills in order to meet deadlines, complete tasks and respond to partner needs as directed by Program Manager.
Technical Qualifications Desired:
- Python/Django framework
- Sysinternals Suite (Procmon, Process Explorer, Sysmon, etc.)