This position is responsible for developing information security policies for the continual improvement of governance, risk and compliance activities as well as regulatory and audit assurance. You will work in collaboration with the NCFTA and various stakeholders to promote the adoption, implementation and conformance with information security policies and applicable regulatory standards.
- Partner with subject matter experts to develop, update, and review Information Security Policies
- Research and provide guidance with respect to data security compliance regulations
- Develop IT Security related policy briefings, presentations and white papers for distribution to stakeholders
- Submit policies and procedures for review; track and manage delivery timelines
- Manage the incorporation of change based on feedback from subject matter experts
- Ensure the established methods and terminology are standardized
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and be eligible for a U.S. Government security clearance.
Preferred Education & Experience:
- CISA (Certified Information Security Auditor), CISM (Certified Information Security Manager), CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control) or CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional) certifications helpful, but not required
- Education equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or the equivalent in related experience; an M.B.A. or M.S. in Information Security is preferred
- Experience with risk analysis tools, technologies and policies and the business impact.
- Experience with information security management frameworks, such as International Standards Organization (ISO) 2700x, NIST, the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) frameworks.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze security requirements and ability to relate them to appropriate security controls.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment with individuals at appropriate levels of the company
- Advanced verbal and written communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates should submit their resume via cover letter with salary requirements and references to Human Resource Administrator at HumanResources@ncfta.net. We thank all those interested however, only those candidates selected will be contacted.