The NCFTA is seeking an Operations Manager to direct and manage the operational activities in our downtown Los Angeles Office. You will be the face and voice of the organization by establishing and maintaining positive partner relationships. This position is responsible for managing all operational activities to include performing senior level analytical support as well as Business Development.
This role is primarily based in an office environment and is not a full-time remote or full-time work from home role. If you are not willing or able to work in a downtown LA office environment at least 60% of the time, please do not apply.
As an Operations Manager you will use your talent and skills in the following areas
- Develop, direct, and manage overall strategic objectives for the Satellite Office in line with the most significant identified cyber based threats and provide support to on-site partners
- Collaborate with the other NCFTA programs to support cross-program initiatives
- Ensure that strategic objectives are communicated and appropriately synchronized with those of Law Enforcement and private industry partners within the office and across the organization
- Identify new/emerging threat areas, and develop operational plans to address same in line with available resources
- Assist with and perform senior level analytical support and subject matter expertise
- Develop, coordinate, and oversee ongoing initiatives that align with partner focus areas and the mission and objectives of the organization
- Oversee and manage all full-time and part-time NCFTA support personnel within the office
- Responsible for all administrative functions of the office
- Identify new strategic partners and develop relationships that will encourage new partnerships in support of the overall mission and objectives of the organization
- Build and maintain relationships with partners/potential partners and key personnel
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partners’ needs on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in internal and external presentations and discussions that effectively demonstrate the value of a partnership with the NCFTA
What/who we are looking for ….
You will need to be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and be eligible for a U.S. Government Security Clearance
Strong people leadership skills, including a demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and influence a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
High productivity: Take meaningful responsibility and initiative for shaping and executing our strategy with limited oversight.
Someone passionate about cybersecurity and technology and following new trends
Both a doer and a leader who can operate at a granular level on cybercrime matters, who gets in the weeds, but can also raise up and work across the highest levels in the organization
Has previously worked with executives to manage cybersecurity programs, intelligence operations, incident response, and/or other activities.